What's new

Entware "Wrong ELF class" or "Error while loading shared libraries" error

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

actually doesn't work at all...even with encryption set to 0!!!!!! crashing when I add any torrent.
I had to delete all existing torrents and add new ones with encryption set to 0.

In the web gui, my settings were:

Encryption mode: Allow encryption
  • Use PEX to find more peers
  • Use DHT to find more peers

I had to delete all existing torrents and add new ones with encryption set to 0.

It is still crashing for me doing this.

What does work for me though is to make sure that the Peer Listing Port in the Transmission GUI is closed. If I allow that to be open, it will crash every time.

Last edited:

Aand you can download torrent successfully with above ?

In my case the torrent starts downloading and then transmission crashes and can't be restarted.

Aand you can download torrent successfully with above ?

In my case the torrent starts downloading and then transmission crashes and can't be restarted.

As long as the Peer listening port in the GUI says it is closed, yes it works fine for me with those settings. I can even have the LPD box checked and it works fine.

But if that port reports as open it will crash and keep crashing no matter how many times I restart the service.

It appears Transmission has been updated.
Code:
ep manage   Entware packages    -> upd avail
- transmission-daemon    3.00-19   -> 3.00-19b
- transmission-web       3.00-19   -> 3.00-19b
I have updated the package by stopping current instance and upgrading. All issues seem to have been resolved for me.

Code:
I have updated the package by stopping current instance and upgrading. All issues seem to have been resolved for me.
Thank you for your suggestions as everything is back up and running....upgraded to version 3.00-19b first and then did the force reinstall libcurl command and all is good with no crashes. Cheers

Thank you for your suggestions as everything is back up and running....upgraded to version 3.00-19b first and then did the force reinstall libcurl command and all is good with no crashes. Cheers
Code:
transmission doesn't work for me after upgrading to 388.2_2. same for you?

We've got bunch of similar reports. Looks like something between transmission3.x-openssl3.x compatibility.
I think we have to roll out transmission4 soon, stay tuned.
Hi Ryzhov, after updating to transmission 4, it doesn't seem to work. AX86U 388.2_2
any ideas? thx