1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

YazFi - enhanced AsusWRT-Merlin Guest WiFi Networks

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by Jack Yaz, Apr 8, 2018.

1. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Regular Contributor

I'll qualify that by saying the external HD I have as a Samba share on the router is accessible by any machine on the router if it has the correct password.

daviworld likes this.
  2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. Jack Yaz

Jack Yaz Very Senior Member

Yes...that's odd, because my samba share on the router (all 4) cannot even be reached for authentication! Perhaps we need to sort out a screensharing session so that we can see what's going on there.

daviworld likes this.
  4. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Regular Contributor

Dunno. But I'm happy with it as-is! :D

Jack Yaz likes this.
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!