What's new

ZenWifi XT8 Color Change

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

User Name Already Taken

New Around Here
Curious if this happened has happened to anyone else? My XT8's are charcoal in color, but in the web GUI and the IOS App they show as white. They did originally show as the charcoal versions but I'm guessing somewhere along the line, after one of the firmware updates something changed. Does anyone know how to get them to display the correct color again? This has no effect on the performance of the units, just on my OCD.

Thanks.

Curious if this happened has happened to anyone else? My XT8's are charcoal in color, but in the web GUI and the IOS App they show as white. They did originally show as the charcoal versions but I'm guessing somewhere along the line, after one of the firmware updates something changed. Does anyone know how to get them to display the correct color again? This has no effect on the performance of the units, just on my OCD.

Thanks.

Paint 'em white? :)

OE

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!