What's new

SOHO VPN Router Recomendation Pls

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

UKEZ

New Around Here
Hi guys I'm trying to find a router within budget that will allow me to vpn in to my office network whilst out in the road via my laptop (client to site).

I've been recommended a DrayTek Vigor 2830n which looks great but sadly isn't in budget; my budget is up to 160GBP UK Pounds MAX.

My requirements:

ADSL
Wireless N
Gigabit Ethernet Switch Ports
VPN connectivity.

As great as the DrayTek Vigor 2830n is I think its a bit over kill as its got features that I wouldn't ever need i.e the 3G wan support.

So I was wondering if there was anything out there with my requirements & budget of up to 160GBP?

I would never need more than 2-3 people tops ever logging in via VPN; in fact realistically it would probably only ever be one person at any one time but just in case i'll say 3.

I hope one of you folks can help me...

Sorry, I didn't read your post carefully.
Not likely you'll find something with all those features for that price.

Sorry, I didn't read your post carefully.
Not likely you'll find something with all those features for that price.

I'm currently looking at a billion 7402NX BiPAC VPN ADSL2+, they're around that price i'm just struggling to find anyone that has one in stock and can get it to me by friday.

Still looking though...