What's new

[Test builds] 380.58 alpha builds are now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

im running lastest asus firmware worth it to update to this firmware instead?
In asking the question you have provided your own answer.

NO.

im running lastest asus firmware worth it to update to this firmware instead?

This is an alpha release. You should only run it if you want to participate in testing it, or if it resolves a particular issue that you have been experiencing.

Ac68u
Almost 1 days without issue, log is clean, 2,4 and 5 ghz working fine, IPV6 ok.I have made some tests with Enabling and disabling NAT and each time its work perfectly.No issue with the clients on the 2,4ghz now

Now the "noob" question about the REV because im not sure :rolleyes: ... I removed my sticker behind the router a couple months ago to reach the screw to open the case to fix the broken Power switch(welding),and now im not sure which rev is my router
I see this in TOOLS menu " ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7l) " that mean im on REV 0 ?

thanx

Uptime :20hours,59min,58 sec

That's the ARMv7 CPU revision, it's unrelated to the router's hardware revision (or even the CPU chip itself).

Long story short: ARM develops a CPU instruction set and architecture, and other companies then develop chips based on those specifications. I suspect this revision is for the ARMv7 IP that is used in that Cortex A9 core.

country.jpg

What is this??? It happens after a factory reset (using asus restoration tool) whenever I go on the 2,4ghz wireless settings.

Very solid performance indeed.

CTF implementation is the best I've ever seen - most stable, compatible and efficient. It helps achieving wireless speed over 650Mbit/s with ease (on a 867Mbit/s PHY).

Tested on RT-AC56U.

CTF implementation is the best I've ever seen - most stable, compatible and efficient. It helps achieving wireless speed over 650Mbit/s with ease (on a 867Mbit/s PHY).

Tested on RT-AC56U.
Btw are CTF are enabled by default?

Tested on RT-AC56U.
Sorry, isn’t CTF applicable to the wired connection only? Its an ethernet protocol afaik…

RT-AC68P here and its works solid. Better than the last version that had all kinds of nat pass through and cpu issues.

thanks Eric!

Quick question for everyone. I noticed under firewall I can change the logging level for the traffic. Does that get save in the general logs?

Sorry, isn’t CTF applicable to the wired connection only? Its an ethernet protocol afaik…

Glad to see people registering for raising a question :p

CTF aka Cut Through Forwarding is a very good name. In its cruelty cutting through the TCP/IP stack in every possible way for almost everything.

So called HW NAT or NAT acceleration is only one benefit but not the only one. CTF benefits users in every possible way (when it works..and the latest version works very well!).

Turn it on if people can, especially for those with a high-speed Internet and/or high volume traffic on your LAN/WLAN. Or else you're throwing away a piece of crucial functionality.

iOS version came out later than the Android one. You can download it from the store.
I know. I have the app, it's been out for quite a while. I meant why do they only advertise the Android version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk