What's new

[Test builds] 380.58 alpha builds are now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

if i put
Code:
http://192.168.200.1:2631/status
in browser i got udpxy server with statistics.....but with all 380.58 alpha versions IPTV from udpxy not working anymore....

Do you see an udpxy process running when you check over SSH?

I know Asus upgraded to a newer version of udpxy in newer GPL. I could backport it, but that doesn't guarantee that it would resolve the problem since the current udpxy used to work fine in the past.

Code:
ps w | grep udpxy

It should return a line with numbers and udpxy in it if udpxy is running.
ok, i will try and report....do you have latest alpha somewhere for AC68U?
OK, i found it at first post......

i do a test again with 380.58_alpha3-gcf77301....udpxy is loaded but no picture from it? it is the same setup as on 380.57 but there working well.....
Code:
ASUSWRT-Merlin RT-AC68U_3.0.0.4 Sun Feb 28 23:07:25 UTC 2016
admin@RT-AC68U:/tmp/home/root# ps w | grep udpxy
  868 admin      688 S    /usr/sbin/udpxy -m eth0 -p 2631 -c 3
  914 admin     1380 S    grep udpxy
admin@RT-AC68U:/tmp/home/root#

Code:
Mar  7 17:35:32 udpxy[907]: read_buf: read: Resource temporarily unavailable
Mar  7 17:35:37 udpxy[908]: read_buf: read: Resource temporarily unavailable

RT-AC3200 DLNA server continues to be picky about which frame sizes it supports in the alpha 3 build. My mp4 program is Freemake, which chooses from a fairly large slate of frame sizes, dependent on source media size and quality. Any of them that have 480 as a dimension (X by 480, where X is most any value-as 720, 852, etc) seem to badly jam the DLNA server up. 1920x1080 refuse to play, but don't cause the complete failure of the DLNA server. All the other frame sizes seem to work just fine!
My computer driven Playon media server plays the problem files just fine, so I know that the problem is the router DLNA server and not my set up.
Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:
I just tried to update to this version alpha 3 on a ac56r and it froze and cannot recover any firmware.any tips?

Good evening
I dont know
If these values are normal activating QoS mode Game and Speed Test
Router RT-AC68U Firmware : AC68U_380.58_alpha3-gcf77301

Thanks
Captura%20de%20pantalla%202016-03-07%20a%20las%2021.50.07_zps6m0whpn4.png

You guys got me excited! Did you have problems with the current release?

With 380.57 my AC68P suffered from the 2.4GHz NAT acceleration bug and it also spontaneously rebooted. Its been fine with this new alpha release.

ok tried again after cleaning nvram (only way for it to restore firmware) and reflashed ,reset and went about making changes.last I changed was traffic monitor and changed to usb stick and bam same thing. no router. cleared nvram and reflash reset to defaults and set up again and did not do traffic monitoring except in ram no usb stick and no issues so far.
so something is not right there.
again alpha 3 rt-ac56r.
thanks

I just tried to update to this version alpha 3 on a ac56r and it froze and cannot recover any firmware.any tips?

Anyone tested it on AC87U?
Works fine on my AC87U. Stable, great performance and no griping from the wife about the WiFi. :)

@RMerlin

This bug fix on the 87U from 3.0.0.4.378.9529:

"Fixed client cannot get new IP when changed router IP and subnet mask. "

Is it by any chance in this firmware too?

I think I'm currently experiencing this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RMerlin

This bug fix on the 87U from 3.0.0.4.378.9529:

"Fixed client cannot get new IP when changed router IP and subnet mask. "

Is it by any chance in this firmware too?

I think I'm currently experiencing this issue.

No idea, there's no source code available, and I'm working with the 380 codebranch, not the older 378 codebranch.

No idea, there's no source code available, and I'm working with the 380 codebranch, not the older 378 codebranch.

Ah oki, I see that the fix is also in for the 68U 3.0.0.4.380.1842, so hopefully it will make its way to your hands soon enough ;)