What's new

[ 3004.388.7 alpha 1 Build(s) ] Testing available build(s)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Alpha builds up and running okay so far:
AX88U Pro
AX86U
AX58U

Attachments

• OPlink.jpg
    OPlink.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
No. The link in the OP goes to http://www.asuswrt-merlin.net/test-builds. The current problem is the asus-merlin.com website is/was down due to hosting provider issue so one cannot get to the OneDrive link using the OP link.

Instead try the following link from RMerlin's post in the asus-merlin down thread for the test build firmware.
Test builds
Have you tried to click on it? Again, when I click the link it goes to https://lostrealm-my.sharepoint.com/personal/merlin_lostrealm_ca/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=/personal/merlin_lostrealm_ca/Documents/Asuswrt-Merlin/Test builds&ga=1 using edge.
Maybe you need to clear your cache.

As explained and why people were asking you to click on the OP link earlier was the Asus-Merlin site was down. See this discussion: asuswrt-merlin.net Website Site Down? Per RMerlin earlier:
Hosting provider issue, they are experiencing an outage on the server cluster where my website is hosted. Their status page doesn't provide any ETA.
The reason you can get to it now, using the OP link, is because...
Provider just posted an update that the issue had been resolved.
Edit to add: Or maybe as RMerlin points out you were seeing a cached version in your web browser at the time the Asus-Merlin website was down.

That must be it but why only me it looks like?
Depends on when one has last visited. I had to use Incognito mode while testing the new website last December to ensure I was testing the new redirection rather than the browser cached one.

Or, you accessed it after the provider resolved the issue.

Or, you accessed it after the provider resolved the issue.
I went to your home site this morning and find out it was down then I tried the OP's link in the first post and it redirected me to your onedrive tests builds that's why I was too confident to recommend it. o_O

just downloaded too.

wonder why the zip for the ax86u is 20Mbyte bigger than the for the ax86u-pro though.

New Alpha installed 6 hours ago - no issues at all, router and and all scripts working fine.

As explained and why people were asking you to click on the OP link earlier was the Asus-Merlin site was down. See this discussion: asuswrt-merlin.net Website Site Down? Per RMerlin earlier:

The reason you can get to it now, using the OP link, is because...

Edit to add: Or maybe as RMerlin points out you were seeing a cached version in your web browser at the time the Asus-Merlin website was down.
Installed new alpha 3004.388.7_alpha1-g4c689dffeb --- no problems... Thank you

Finally onboard - update to 3004.388.7_alpha1-g4c689dffeb from 388.6_2 - all looks good. Thank you @RMerlin and crew!

1711638647932.png

Last edited:
Seems to be trimming the last char of the build number - the 386.13_alpha1 entries should end 4451 and a8e4 respectively - the 388.7 entries are correct:

1711666581325.png

1711666650291.png

Seems to be trimming the last char of the build number - the 386.13_alpha1 entries should end 4451 and a8e4 respectively - the 388.7 entries are correct:

View attachment 57523
View attachment 57524
It's not a styling problem; the actual value is missing the last char in the page source:
1711667540769.png

Seems like it is truncated in the response to this request:
1711667715933.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!