What's new

[384.18_Alpha Builds] Testing all variants

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I don't use Chrome. I avoid to use Google at all. Sometimes I use web Google translate, but only for reading articles, news, etc.

Have you tried Brave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gar
I am using the latest Edge and it shows no problem.

Very odd, this is my page with Edge, not even any icons, have to back out of the page.

wirelesslog.jpg

I have no problem with Edge (chrome based) but have a similar issue using Internet Explorer

I have no problem with Edge (chrome based) but have a similar issue using Internet Explorer

Interesting i wonder why some browsers work and others fail ? I guess this would be a question for Merlin at this point.

Anyone seeing any movement on core 3 ?

Have had same issue as post #27.

Had an issue with YAZFI Guest Networking / uninstalled.

Only running AMTM, Diversion, Skynet, currently.

Very odd, this is my page with Edge, not even any icons, have to back out of the page.
Open your browser console and look for any Javascript errors.

Asus made some low-level changes to the Wireless Log page, however it works fine for me.

Last edited:
Concerning the Wireless Log page not showing in some browsers, could this piece of coding in the source page be the problem: <html xmlns:v>.
I think that something should be inserted after the v, like
<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml">.

It seems removing line 88 in Main_WStatus_Content.asp (break; ) does solve something.

Last edited:
Open your browser console and look for any Javascript errors.

Asus made some low-level changes to the Wireless Log page, however it works fine for me.

What browser ? Works fine for me too with Brave and Chrome.

Seems plenty of other browsers having problems too.

edge.jpg

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!