What's new

Ability to view negotiated NIC speeds on LAN ports of AIMesh Nodes?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Colin1234

New Around Here
I can see negotiated NIC speeds on the main router via Tools->SysInfo but I do not see a way to view NIC speeds on the LAN ports of the AIMesh Nodes, specifically with the AC66U B1 or the AC86U. Is there a way to do this?

I can see negotiated NIC speeds on the main router via Tools->SysInfo but I do not see a way to view NIC speeds on the LAN ports of the AIMesh Nodes, specifically with the AC66U B1 or the AC86U. Is there a way to do this?

Here, AiMesh\<node>\Network\Port Information displays the Ethernet ports... hover the mouse over them to see their link speed.

OE

Weird, I don't see anything under "Network" that lists "Port Information" other than the Uplink (WAN) port.

EDIT: The "Port Information" section is visible for the Main Router if I select that under AIMesh. If I select the specific node as in the photo below, I don't see that info.

1699469182917.png

Weird, I don't see anything under "Network" that lists "Port Information" other than the Uplink (WAN) port.

EDIT: The "Port Information" section is visible for the Main Router if I select that under AIMesh. If I select the specific node as in the photo below, I don't see that info.

View attachment 54026

My guess is that your node firmware does not support this... looks like this for my AX86U node... LAN1 is wired at 100Mbps:

1699475109267.png

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!