What's new

AC-87U Broken GUI in the port forwarding list menu

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sangyoun Han

New Around Here
I have issue about broken gui for port forwarding list menu.
please let me know the solution to issue.

In addition , Could you please to guide how to change language from japanese to english.

upload_2017-2-8_22-23-24.png

Could you please to guide how to change language from japanese to english.

Routers sold in Japanese are locked to the Japanese language for their web interface.

@Sangyoun Han ,

1. Which firmware version do you use? the lastest one? we will help to check the broken GUI on port-forwarding.
upload_2017-2-9_0-9-12.png

2. As Merlin said, we don't allow to change language for Japan.

Thanks,
Vanic

For your port forward issue, I recommend clearing up the saved list in case it was corrupted. Enable SSH or telnet, connect to your router using a tool such as Putty or Xshell5, then run the following command:

Code:
nvram unset vts_rulelist
nvram commit

This will clear any existing port forward.

Is it possible that the google translation function cause this problem during setting port forwarding ?

I don't understand japanese. So I used the chrome translation while using web interface to set port forwarding. After finishing setting , I found that the broken gui occurred.

If it's true, It's better to provide the changing method from japanese to another language.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!