What's new

AC87U NAT loopback

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

astroroxy

New Around Here
Does anyone else have an issue with NAT loopback?

It seems to work for about a day then I have to go and click apply on any page to reset the settings.

I am having a similar issue, but it appears to be more than just NAT loopback. All of my port forwards seem to clear out (12-72 hours). I go back in to the settings (where everything still appears) and click apply and then everything works again.

I also been having this issue. I have to go in and disable it and then re enable to get it working.

Does anyone else have an issue with NAT loopback?

It seems to work for about a day then I have to go and click apply on any page to reset the settings.

I had a problem when I first got the router, but a reboot restored loopback, and I haven't had any problems since then. I've run a couple different versions of -Merlin, now on .47

i have a same issue.

look 'system log', and find something like 'Oct 2 02:00:32 rc_service: rc 5030:notify_rc restart_wrs'

every 48hour, 'at 2am'.. restart_wrs?? makes nat loopback disabled.

:(..
goto firewall and click on or off. and apply.
you can make loopback enable.

Last edited:
I am seeing this exact same issue on all of the latest builds (including RMerlin's builds). It appears to be more than just loopback as I cannot reach my webserver from the outside when this happens. I will try other ports the next time this happens. I also have a 2am gremlin "rc_service: rc 3603:notify_rc restart_wrs" in my logs.

It would be nice if this got fixed as it is my only real gripe about this router so far. Fingers crossed!

I seem to be having this issue as well....This needs to get fixed ASAP...what's the point of router if you don't have working NAT/port forwards ?!?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!