What's new

Aimesh

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

burntoc

Occasional Visitor
I've been playing with the beta Aimesh firmware from Asus and it's working well on my ac68u router and extender. Once this becomes stable is there any chance we'll see it in Merlin?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I have no idea, since it's not part of the core source code yet, so I cannot evaluate what's involved.

I've been playing with the beta Aimesh firmware from Asus and it's working well on my ac68u router and extender. Once this becomes stable is there any chance we'll see it in Merlin?

Hello
Did you have to flash the ac68u back to factory firmware before flashing aimesh beta or did you flash directly from merlin's wrt latest version to aimesh directly?

You should factory reset, when changing between firmware.

Got it. Thanks for your reply! I'll keep my fingers crossed. That capability, and what you already have would be amazing.

I'd like an "industry standard" mesh to be available to everyone with a Wireless router...my mesh peering and meshing with your mesh and all my neighbours meshes...Petabyte ups and downs...data moving as easily as we breathe, as freely as birds fly...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!