What's new

AiProtection - Malicious Sites Blocking

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Baz8755

Occasional Visitor
Yesterday I checked the "AiProtection - Malicious Sites Blocking" page of my router last night and it showed over 700 blocked accesses to UDMSERVE over the past month or so.

I would have suspected the devices in question but it appears to be every computer and phone (including work laptop on an isolated guest network).

Googling UDMSERVE makes me think this may be a concern but given that it is being reported on every device I am not so sure.

Can anyone explain/help?

>> UDMSERVE adverts being blocked <<

Maybe ask TrendMicro why they are blocking this. As it is you have nothing to worry about as this "threat" if it is one is being blocked.

Personally I would turn off TM and use Quad9 DNS for blocking malicious sites , that or something like Nord VPN with CyberSec.

Running udmserve in Google gets a lot of information. It looks like something my router used to block that I do not see since using filtered DNS. My Credit Union web site used to flood me with hits like this.
Best to leave AiProtect on and use a secure DNS. I use Cloudflair Secure, 1.1.1.2 and 1.0.0.2