What's new

amtm amtm 4.5.1 - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu, April 28, 2024

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Either way, We hope you are doing well. As always, we appreciate your works.
My body needs some downtime, it‘s been a crazy hectic time, mentally as well as physically the last weeks at my job.
I just don‘t have the energy yet to finish up the last two items on my list. I could do it with sheer willpower. But then the release will surely bring out a bug or two. There was no beta testing period. Give me a couple days of rest. Thanks

My body needs some downtime, it‘s been a crazy hectic time, mentally as well as physically the last weeks at my job.
I just don‘t have the energy yet to finish up the last two items on my list. I could do it with sheer willpower. But then the release will surely bring out a bug or two. There was no beta testing period. Give me a couple days of rest. Thanks
Just take some time off and come back in the new year.

Happy Christmas, Martin. Christmas donation sent to add a little sparkle to your couple of days of rest and recuperation,

Just take some time off and come back in the new year.
My thoughts exactly. We will still be here when you are rejuvenated.

Just take as much time as you need. A good wellbeing is surely more important than a script release. Merry Christmas and get well soon 🎄☘️✨

amtm 4.1 is now available

Please update amtm before updating Diversion

What's new
- NEW: fw Firmware update notification. This has been moved over from Diversion.
- NEW: rr Reboot router command.
- NEW: sc Scripts update notification. This has been moved over from Diversion.
- Changed: Dynamic LED control will not run if Entware date is missing.
- Changed: uiDiStats changes due to Diversion 5.0 release.
- Changed: Places swap entry at top of post-mount file.
- Changed: rd Router date keeper, changed how nvram is called.

amtm may flash a few times when returning after the Diversion update. It is integrating the new services moved from Diversion.

How to update amtm
Use u to update to this latest version.

345xcneodb7.png

Updated and everything seems to work - though mostly when things fail for me it's down to user error (see signature)

An amtm update is available, no version change.

What's new
- Fixed an overzealous check that prevents entry of mail settings in em

Thanks to @johndoe85 for reporting!

Use u to update

When I use the u to update option in amtm, it seems to hang. What could be causing this?

Screenshot 2024-01-01 9.52.21 AM.png

Whatever script is installed after YazDHCP hangs with getting update info. amtm is now at version 4.1.

I am trying to update to amtm 4.1 when the hang occurs. I don't think I have any scripts installed after YazDHCP.

This is what I see when I launch amtm:
1704123284242.png

Will the next release of Asus-Merlin contain amtm 4.1?

Last edited:
I am trying to update to amtm 4.1 when the hang occurs. I don't think I have any scripts installed after YazDHCP.

This is what I see when I launch amtm:
View attachment 55224

Will the next release of Asus-Merlin contain amtm 4.1?
It means the selected Entware server is not responding.
You can safely force update amtm with the uu command.

And then check Entware Server availability in ep, 3.

It means the selected Entware server is not responding.
You can safely force update amtm with the uu command.

And then check Entware Server availability in ep, 3.

This is what I get when I run the ep, 3 commands:
1704130103936.png

Seems to be a problem.

This is what I get when I run the ep, 3 commands:
View attachment 55225

Seems to be a problem.
Select mine or the Bejing server, mine updates last should there be updates. I have to run the mirroring manually on the server because my hosting plan for diversion.ch does not allow cron jobs.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!