What's new

amtm amtm - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

so for what usage do i can add an ssd ?

so for what usage do i can add an ssd ?

Network drive. Common file repository, backup location...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I need to stop playing with my home network, but networking has been one of passions since around 1995. I even turned it into a career for a few years after retiring from law enforcement the first time. They are all expired now but at one time I held CCNA, CCNP, VMWare VCP, MCSE, IBM AIX and various other certs during my stint as a I.T. consultant. I have been on the receiving end of unappreciative end users so you would think I could remember to have more patience on this stuff. I will endeavor to do better and keep a better grip on reality and what is truly important in life. As I said, hazards of retirement. I think I will just concentrate more on my music. :)

http://mrsaxy.com/

Another "saxy" guy here :)

Error :(

amtm 3.1.7 FW by thelonelycoder
RT-AC86U (aarch64) FW-384.18 @ 10.0.0.1
The Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

1 open Diversion v4.1.12
2 open Skynet v7.1.9

4 open YazFi v4.1.1
6 open x3mRouting v upd err

ep manage Entware packages no upd

m menu amtm uu force update v3.1.7

! x3mRouting Selective Routing: raw.githubusercontent.com unreachable

Update(s) aborted, could not retrieve version

The GitHub raw server is up.
Do you have by any chance the old 1.0.4 version of x3mRouting installed? Then visit its support thread and read the last posts.

Last edited:
hello
Im getting a "min upd" message on @Xentrk 's x3mRouting script. I have checked for updates on the script but nothing new comes up
1.JPG

2.JPG

What do you make of this? The first update test it detected two min updates, and although I had never ran any update, the second test came up with NO updates. What would cause a false positive for updates? What kind of TLS or SSL does amtm use for updates, if any at all? What are some commands you recommend I run from terminal to troubleshoot and test these connections? What are the odds of a middle box sitting between diversions servers and its users. That could be true on my end also.

What do you make of this.png

Also for the last day or two AMTM has not been able to contact any services, but everything on the network side is running perfectly fine. I cannot ping anything outside from within SSH either.

diversion.png

Update:

I did a factory reset, I can now ping diversion.ch from ssh, and access the website in browser, but I cannot access diversion.ch from amtm, and as was prior to factory reset, diversion no longer appears in amtm's list, I can load it manually from command however.

diversion2.png

Last edited:
That appears to be an omittance problem. The file amtm checks against is not in the list in your second screenshot. @Xentrk do you not check the main file for updates?
upload_2020-7-4_11-57-28.png

Option 7 is displayed on the x3mMenu if there is an update available. In this case, there is no version change. I pushed a minor fix to the conversion function yesterday and another one a moment ago. In this case, amtm will not detect a new version since the version number didn't change. But x3mMenu checks for version number and md5sum. Since the md5sum is different on GitHub than the local router, option 7 gets displayed. Otherwise, the option will not appear.

Does amtm & then Diversion or skynet load smoothly for everyone? Mine used to load smooth before but I notice slight lag now, some text will load & then rest will take a couple more seconds to load. Please see attachment
bafbeaa6cc750afbe9b35b1a8db1a038.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 24515

Option 7 is displayed on the x3mMenu if there is an update available. In this case, there is no version change. I pushed a minor fix to the conversion function yesterday and another one a moment ago. In this case, amtm will not detect a new version since the version number didn't change. But x3mMenu checks for version number and md5sum. Since the md5sum is different on GitHub than the local router, option 7 gets displayed. Otherwise, the option will not appear.
I check the md5sum, so that's why.

What do you make of this? The first update test it detected two min updates, and although I had never ran any update, the second test came up with NO updates. What would cause a false positive for updates? What kind of TLS or SSL does amtm use for updates, if any at all? What are some commands you recommend I run from terminal to troubleshoot and test these connections? What are the odds of a middle box sitting between diversions servers and its users. That could be true on my end also.

View attachment 24506

Also for the last day or two AMTM has not been able to contact any services, but everything on the network side is running perfectly fine. I cannot ping anything outside from within SSH either.

View attachment 24510

Update:

I did a factory reset, I can now ping diversion.ch from ssh, and access the website in browser, but I cannot access diversion.ch from amtm, and as was prior to factory reset, diversion no longer appears in amtm's list, I can load it manually from command however.

View attachment 24512
It's a local problem with your domain resolving. Check what addons you have installed and disable them one by one to see which one does it. I suspect dnscrypt. Diversion explicitly and automatically adds ALL the required domains for ALL scripts to the whitelist. They cannot be removed and therefore Diversion is not the problem.

Did a check here and all scripts works flawlessly for me here with dnscrypt (Did a test with different servers, DoH and dnscrypt)
Suggest to try servers without filtering if that is used and see if the issue remains.

edit:
Was some updates to quad9 servers (public-resolvers.md) and suggest also to change sources in toml to v3.
Link

Last edited:
Do you have uiDivStats installed?
Yes but I installed it two days ago. This lag I've been noticing before that. So you don't see any lag?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!