What's new

Anyone knows who designed AX68U and AC65?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Asus, and Asus' target market :D

We can't all be the same.

AX68U story begun when an AC68U was placed inadvertently next to a toaster. The toaster got turned on by the looks of AC68U and... it happened.

It doesn't matter who puts it together, Asus specifies and approves the designs as they see fit.

it is not Asus

Arcadian is the contracted manufacturer. Popular AX86U is also made there, as well as many other Asus and other companies models.

most Asus routers are made by Arcadyan - I did not wrote it as bad think. It is even possible that if Asus will manufacture them they would be worst :)
made in China is not bad info too - China have now the most advanced manufacturers process. It is our fault we think China is bad quality as a customers we want to buy all very cheap from China.

It's probably more accurate to say China has the best and worst manufacturing in the world.

Their reputation is tarred by the millions of eBay / Amazon sellers who have flooded Western markets with tat off of Alibaba.

I'm sure most people here have brought something from China that has broken a week later. On the flip side, I know people who own Chinese smart phones and accessories that are very well made.

The same can be said for any country.

It's not a country that makes the goods we need. It is the company and ultimately the employees that do so at a standard we're willing to pay for.

A few years ago I purchased a pair of Xiaomi earphones in large part because I wanted to test their quality (they were discounted at that time). They turned out to have great build quality, and also had better packaging than a lot of the usual well known household brands (like Sony), indicating more attention to details, and less to cost savings. No cheap and horrible plastic clamshell for instance.

Likewise, I only have good things to say about my Huawei P30 phone, both in terms of performance and build quality.

The manufacturing country means absolutely nothing.

The manufacturing country means absolutely nothing.

Indeed. iPhones are made in China. People wait for days in front of Apple stores to get the new iPhone first.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!