What's new

Asus 68u wrtmerlin > TPlink SG105 > computer, missing analyzing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

xlarge

Regular Contributor
All RJ45 cable.

I like to use the traffic analyzer and also have a check on Qos Weblogg. I discover that my computer don't show up in the none of them, spite I can see it in the Network map (but with "Asus" as name).

This happen for other devices connected to the TPlink splitter also. Is there any way I can fix this? An app like Fing easily find all devices (with correct names).

I have been warned about outbound signals from my webcamera (to China) and wish to check whats going on and also follow up Adblock etc.

All RJ45 cable.

I like to use the traffic analyzer and also have a check on Qos Weblogg. I discover that my computer don't show up in the none of them, spite I can see it in the Network map (but with "Asus" as name).

This happen for other devices connected to the TPlink splitter also. Is there any way I can fix this? An app like Fing easily find all devices (with correct names).

I have been warned about outbound signals from my webcamera (to China) and wish to check whats going on and also follow up Adblock etc.
If you are using a current Merlin build there are issues with network map that Asus needs to fix.
You should use CAT 5 cable at a minimum. RJ45 is an old connector type.
The SG105 is a switch not a splitter.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Sorry for giving wrong info. All my cables is CAT 5E.

OK, the SG105 is a switch, but my problem still exist. Thanks for beeing corrected, bbunge.

May be there is an asus device (switch) that will work better with the asus 68u traffic analyzer etc.?

Do you mean that the current Merlin build manage my wishes, but not Asus? Will there be a fix i near future?