What's new

Asus AC3200 Client List

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sativa

Occasional Visitor
When I login to my router I can access the Client List, which shows connections to the router since I last logged into the control panel. After about 10secs, the list auto-corrects and show only those connections which are actually connected.

How do I get to see what were the old connections, which are not currently connected?

When I login to my router I can access the Client List, which shows connections to the router since I last logged into the control panel. After about 10secs, the list auto-corrects and show only those connections which are actually connected.

How do I get to see what were the old connections, which are not currently connected?

You don't. The networkmap is designed to see the list of connected clients. The fact you still see older clients for a period of time is because the router hasn't completed refreshing the list yet.

ok clear. it would be a nice feature to check what logged into my guest network since I last accessed the control panel :)