What's new

Release ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AXE16000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.21617

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Slapdaddy

Occasional Visitor
ASUS GT-AXE16000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.21617

Try more on ASUSWRT 2022 with new features at https://asus.click/ASUSWRT2022

1. Supported WireGuard VPN server and client.
2. Supported VPN fusion. It can easily achieve VPN connection to network devices like Smart TV, Game consoles and without installing the VPN client software.
3. Supported new devices connection notification.
4. Supported connection diagnostic on the ASUS router app.
5. Supported Instant Guard 2.0 which helps easily invite family or friends to join the VPN connection.
6. Upgraded parental control and added reward, new scheduler for flexible setting
7. Fixed USB icon issue in port status.
8. Fixed HTTP response splitting vulnerability. Thanks to Efstratios Chatzoglou, University of the Aegean.
9. Fixed status page HTML vulnerability. Thanks to David Ward.
10. Fixed CVE-2018-1160. Thanks to Steven Sroba.
11. Fixed cfg_server security issue.
12. Fixed miniupnpc vulnerabilities, CVE-2015-603, CVE-2017-1000494
13. Fixed IPSec server vulnerability, CVE-2022-40617

Please unzip the firmware file first then check the MD5 code.
MD5: 4160b651ca9bf84c98bbed6c2adf3c71

Download Link

Last edited:
Awesome! I am using the GT-AXE16000 in a AiMesh. It is my main router and the Zenwifi ET12 is my (only) AiMesh Node.
Is it save to update the GT-AXE to the 388 firmware (ET12 is still running with 386) or should i wait until the ET12 also receives the new firmeware?
Thanks in advance,

Dominic

Hoping the GT-AX6000 is soon, need WireGuard!
It was released today..not on the website yet but if you are using the ASUS app, search for a firmware update and it is now posted....

It was released today..not on the website yet but if you are using the ASUS app, search for a firmware update and it is now posted....
Yup i got it earlier, glad to have Wireguard, not so much because it's faster, just an extra option to setup devices in different U.S locations.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!