What's new

Asus rt-ac68u block clients.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

roccos

New Around Here
Hello there,

I just purchased the ac68u router and got a question that i hope one of you can answer.

I read in the manual that you can block clients from the network, i cant find where you do this, but then i saw this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4hjANBCm8I and at 0:17 i can see the white text under the client list saying click here to block the client.

That text is not on my firmware, has it been moved to another place or has the function been moved ?

Hope you can help me out

Regards
Roccos

If you want to limit internet access for a specific client use parental control from the main menu.

If you want to eliminate a specific client, not allowing one to connect to your Wifi use Wireless / Wireless Mac filter.

If you want to allow specific client to connect internet but not allowing to access to your local network you need to add guest network.

Thank you, but do you have the feature under clients ?

Also if i choose mac filter i only get one adress up out of 25 connected devices.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!