What's new

Asuswrt-Merlin 374.43 is out

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Does anyone remember what you have to do to change the 2.4ghz channel on the ac68u with 43_2?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Random Reboots

Also seeing random reboots with .43 and .44 on an Ac66R.

Had a Kingston 8 gig fat32 usb plugged in, removed that still seeing random reboots.

Moved to most recent factory firmware, still seeing reboots.

Going to try .39.

Did clear before/between updates.*

.39 didn't fix it, going back further**

.31 seems to be holding for now***

Last edited:
Also seeing random reboots with .43 and .44 on an Ac66R.

Had a Kingston 8 gig fat32 usb plugged in, removed that still seeing random reboots.

Moved to most recent factory firmware, still seeing reboots.

Going to try .39.

Did clear before/between updates.*

Disable HW acceleration under LAN -> Switch control.

IF after all of this it still randomly reboots then I would consider contacting Asus for an RMA.

I should have mentioned I looked for that option, and I notice it's only displayed if you have the router set up as a router, instead of as an AP. (Which I neglected to mention, sorry!) So if I change it to a router config and disable the HW/Nat acceleration, will that do anything once I adjust it back to a AP only?

Currently .31 seems to be stable. It's running for about 4 hours now without a reboot.

It was stable prior the most recent update (running pretty stable for about a year now) so I figure I updated the firmware incorrect, or there is something that my hardware just doesn't like.

Upgraded, factory reset, while set as router turned off HW acceleration.. reset as AP.** Clocking 20 mins..

Last edited:
I should have mentioned I looked for that option, and I notice it's only displayed if you have the router set up as a router, instead of as an AP. (Which I neglected to mention, sorry!) So if I change it to a router config and disable the HW/Nat acceleration, will that do anything once I adjust it back to a AP only?

Probably not, but it can't hurt to try.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!