What's new

Beta Asuswrt-Merlin 386.8 Beta is out for specific models

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated AX88U in AP mode to 386.8 beta 2 from beta 1. No problems including connections to aimesh node AX68U.

Hello guys RMerlin how you doing

I have two zte MC7010 outdoor routers these router support 2.5Gbps ethernet and i have one ASUS GT-AXE16000 the two zte feeding the asus router with internet but i have weird problem on network map on system status don't know if you guys that having that problem too the problem is that sometime these two routers shows 100Mbps and sometime showing full 2.5Gbps the two not one of them and by the way i am using them with load balancing i attach the 3 photo's one on the asus stock factory firmware and the latest merlin beta2 and tried beta1 same problem maybe rmerlin will help and thank you for the incredible firmware's and supports rmerlin.

Maybe it needs fix for it it's bug i think. I disable all the following features: AiProtection, Traffic Analyzer, Web History, Adaptive QoS, Game boost, Web & apps filters, bandwidth monitor and everything is good i don't use wireless i disable them all even maybe in the future i use it.

I have disconnections even on the system log and there's second weird problem after disabled the wireless all bands the lights on asus router are on accept 5Ghz-2 are off i did a scan with a phone to see if the wireless are on but they are all disabled forget to mention these above i add more photo's.

Any suggestions will be appreciated thanks.

Update :
I discover that in Wireless - Professional page Enable Radio for every band i must enable it and disable it several times and do the same trick in Wireless - General Enable Smart Connect for the bands lights are on the router to be off BUT when i restart the router they are on again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!