What's new

AX86S and 388.1 final-388.2 Alpha builds

• Thread starter Deleted member 84281
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Understood and thanks. I just thought you thought they were same model. Apologies.

Just to add an extra data point, it's not just the AX86S's experiencing this.

My new AX86U_Pro on 388.1 is also experiencing this problem. RAM starts from boot at a hefty 76% of the 1GB, and then slowly creeps up. Just rebooted now after seeing it at 97%.

Htop showed that networkmap and sysstate were indeed the culprits.

Have added jtp10181's script from the other OOM thread to kill networkmap and sysstate periodically, and hope that is a bandaid until this gets fixed upstream.

Oddly I had spike on AX86U’s RAM recently, around 97% on reboot. Probably because of “big” blocklist on Diversion (wished I check top/htop before). I disabled all scripts, disabled jffs partition (saved jffs just in case), format on boot and changed the USB. Only had initial problem re-installing Skynet (swap file problem *facepalm) and now RAM at 76% max. Using medium size blocklist (300k) with Diversion.

Oddly I had spike on AX86U’s RAM recently, around 97% on reboot. Probably because of “big” blocklist on Diversion (wished I check top/htop before). I disabled all scripts, disabled jffs partition (saved jffs just in case), format on boot and changed the USB. Only had initial problem re-installing Skynet (swap file problem *facepalm) and now RAM at 76% max. Using medium size blocklist (300k) with Diversion.
There is something wrong. I am now on 386.5_2 and have everything running. I use Skynet and Adware and both are working perfectly. When I were on 388.1 the router became very unstable and unusable. Also out of the blue restarts....