What's new

[ 386.4 alpha Build(s) ] Testing available build(s)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self compile of RT-AX86U_386.4_alpha3-gc05ac30203 [commits up to yesterday] using this marvellous amcfwm utility is working flawlessly so far [with all add-ons per my signature].

Great job @RMerlin - looking forward to Beta and then final release.

NB - Self compile is complete but for TrendMicro stuff [which I don't use anyway - preferring Skynet ].
Hail the BETA-wrt Merlin.

I don't have the exact same DNS error, but similar problem with this upgrade from 386.4 Alpha 1: I have only IP4 enabled, and my DDNS provider is DNS-O-Matic. This has always worked perfectly in the past, but now I am seeing the yellow exclamation point (on the main index page near the top with the DDNS info) with "Request error! Please try again" when hovering over the exclamation point. Yet when I check the logs of this actual provider, I do see that updates are taking place as scheduled (in other words, I have verified that my login info is correct). Perhaps the return code is indicating that no update is needed, as my IP address hasn't changed, but odd that this exclamation point issue hasn't happened before.
I have this problem with 386.3_2

Also, the "smart" devices (light bulbs, plugs and 2.4GHz only IoT) devices got disconnected frequently with 386.3_2 so I am trying 386.4 alpha.

I have this problem with 386.3_2

Also, the "smart" devices (light bulbs, plugs and 2.4GHz only IoT) devices got disconnected frequently with 386.3_2 so I am trying 386.4 alpha.
This issue was resolved with the latest version (Dec.9 or 10th) of 386.4 Alpha 3 (for my installation in any case). A newer version of inadyn was incorporated in that release.

I don't have the exact same DNS error, but similar problem with this upgrade from 386.4 Alpha 1: I have only IP4 enabled, and my DDNS provider is DNS-O-Matic. This has always worked perfectly in the past, but now I am seeing the yellow exclamation point (on the main index page near the top with the DDNS info) with "Request error! Please try again" when hovering over the exclamation point. Yet when I check the logs of this actual provider, I do see that updates are taking place as scheduled (in other words, I have verified that my login info is correct). Perhaps the return code is indicating that no update is needed, as my IP address hasn't changed, but odd that this exclamation point issue hasn't happened before.

Edit: This issue was resolved with the latest version (Dec.9 or 10th) of 386.4 Alpha 3. New version of inadyn was incorporated.
I still have this same issue on AX88U using ASUS DDNS on latest alpha 386.4_alpha3-g092f25da96

HB

I still have this same issue on AX88U using ASUS DDNS on latest alpha 386.4_alpha3-g092f25da96

HB
I can only suggest to verify that your username and password meet the current requirements of your chosen DDNS provider, as some of those requirements may have recently changed.

Hi, I have recently upgraded to the firmware 386.4_alpha3 (Tested Dec 9 build also) on my RT-AC88U and immediatly noticed that both download and upload graph almost stopped working and only register a couple of KB on the FlexQoS (The only mod I'm using) tab and nothing at all on Classification tab (Even with FlexQoS uninstalled), I think the entire thing just stopped working. I've fully uninstalled FlexQoS, done a factory restore and the bug persists.

Attachments

• .png
    .png
    32.8 KB · Views: 135
I can only suggest to verify that your username and password meet the current requirements of your chosen DDNS provider, as some of those requirements may have recently changed.
This is using the ASUS DDNS - there is no username and password. You register a name (name.ASUScomm.com) on the router DDNS settings and it is then locked to your router.

HB

Beta is out now.

@RMerlin
We can close this thread now:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!