What's new

Solved AX88U and VYPRVPN Merlin 386.1.2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Marlin2030

New Around Here
Hi, since the firmware update, my openvpn conexxion is no longer working with an "auth failed". Maybe it is due to this change : "The old legacy cipher setting in OpenVPN is now only available when running with static key authentication."
Can someone tell me the impact of this change and what we have to write in the data ciphers section

THANKS a lot

Hi, since the firmware update, my openvpn conexxion is no longer working with an "auth failed". Maybe it is due to this change : "The old legacy cipher setting in OpenVPN is now only available when running with static key authentication."
Can someone tell me the impact of this change and what we have to write in the data ciphers section

THANKS a lot
I have ax88U with 386.1_2 and use VyprVPN. I downloaded and used the 256 bit files and this is what was added to the custom section. No issues at all and works solid.

resolv-retry infinite
persist-remote-ip
keepalive 10 60
cipher AES-256-CBC
tls-cipher TLS-ECDHE-RSA-WITH-AES-256-GCM-SHA384:TLS-DHE-RSA-WITH-AES-256-CBC-SHA256:TLS-DHE-RSA-WITH-AES-256-CBC-SHA

old habit. I used to go on newsgroup servers to download nzb files and i was with giganews. Giganews proposes too vyprvpn. This is the main reason.