What's new

[Beta] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.63 Beta is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Lan > DHCP Server's MAC / IP / Hostname table, if I click on the "-" (Minus) button to the right of each entry, I get a pop-up with "sales query"
Do you mean minus sign in "Manually Assigned IP around the DHCP list "? Nothing happens on mine(Google Chrome), either by left click, right click, or just leaving the cursor there.

I haven't seen anyone else mention this, so here goes ...

In the Lan > DHCP Server's MAC / IP / Hostname table, if I click on the "-" (Minus) button to the right of each entry, I get a pop-up with "sales query"

That string doesn't even existing within the source code. Time to check for either malware on your computer, or a buggy browser addon.

Time to check for ... a buggy browser

Hi Merlin,

(btw, I'm running Insider builds of Windows 10).

I restored my system from an (different version) image backup, then flashed 380.3 Beta2 into my RT-AC87U
The Add/Delete/Edit buttons are now Ok, and don't produce a pop-up in IE, FFox, or Chrome
But in MS's EDGE browser (which I was using before), this time, I got my email address as a pop-up
So, that all seems to point to EDGE being the cause

- thanks pointing me on the right path

i test .3 build on my 87u and ui have some issues

i set dhcp static list (long time) and router logout me automaticly ....
dual wan not work ok, can automaticly start secondary wan but when is primary wan is back then router cant connect to pppoe - say incorect account (only restart can fix this) ???? and back to secondary wan, and again try back to primary wand etx.....

380.63 final is now available. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!