What's new

Release [Beta] Asuswrt-Merlin 384.19 beta is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samba speeds on my connected USB3 drive have dropped from 10mbps to 2.5. No other changes. Using smb v2.

My AC86U was kicking out my clients in 5 GHz band frequently so I performed a factory reset with initialize settings ticked without uploading a config backup or JFFS backup. Working on a M&M config to see how the network is going to behave on 384.19 Beta2. Will report later.

AC86U with 384.19 beta2 no internet connection early this morning. WAN DNS set to CF Secure, UPnP secure, DNSSEC enabled, rebind protection enabled. four reserved IP addresses. DNS Filter set to router. Adaptive QOS/FlexQOS set to 95% of WAN speeds. AiProtection enabled. All USB apps disabled. 512 MB swap. Traffic to USB with EXT4 format.
Both WIFI bands we up and devices connected.
Android and iOS apps both looked like they were showing "normal" background traffic.
Checked the system log for suspicious entries overnight. Nothing leaped out at me.
Reboot regained WAN connectivity.
Had this happen a couple weeks ago with 384.18 with the above config except using DoT to Quad9.
Yes, I do a factory reset when going from stock to Merlin or back.
May not go back to Merlin for a while as I am having some health issues. In fact I may go back to the AC66U_B1 as it was a whole lot more stable than the AC86U!

My AC86U was kicking out my clients in 5 GHz band frequently so I performed a factory reset with initialize settings ticked without uploading a config backup or JFFS backup. Working on a M&M config to see how the network is going to behave on 384.19 Beta2. Will report later.
Did you configure a predefined control channel, or was it set to Auto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!