What's new

[Beta] RT-AC87U_3.0.0.4_378_8248 Unofficial Beta

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

This firmware can be downloaded just tested.

We are currently testing on newer build and i will release once the build is stable.
poor_poor please stop making people believe you are from ASUS. You are just copy pasting information from HWZ and what ASUS@SG respond to other users. If not, give me your name and I'll check with an ASUS manager if you really are from ASUS, thanks.

Replied through Tapatalk

poor_poor please stop making people believe you are from ASUS. You are just copy pasting information from HWZ and what ASUS@SG respond to other users. If not, give me your name and I'll check with an ASUS manager if you really are from ASUS, thanks.

Replied through Tapatalk
A newer SDK after 8715 is currently under testing, poor_poor got it?

Btw, I'm not from ASUS.

Replied through Tapatalk

Interesting....

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online