What's new

Binding clients to aimesh node (Lyra MAP-AC2200)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Laxarus

Regular Contributor
I have a RT-AC5300 as main and 3 Lyra MAP-AC2200 nodes running aimesh with ethernet backhaul. Everything works as expected except one thing. Apparently, I don't see any option to bind clients to lyra nodes. Is this not supported at all or am I missing something? I can bind the clients to the main but not the nodes.

Yo need install >>> Lyra MAP-AC2200 beta firmware 9.0.0.4.386_41615-g7c2264e <<< and then you can !

Captura de pantalla (17).png

Oh, thanks for the info.
Weird that, it is not listed in the lyra official page.
If it is in the beta, I think I will wait for the official release. I really don't want to try a beta firmware.
This was posted in June, they sure are taking their time.

I've been using this since June, and it works far better than the stable firmware. I'm not sure what's holding up the official release, but if you're facing problems with the stable firmware, especially around AiMesh performance and reliability, I would highly recommend this unofficial release over the stable firmware.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!