What's new

Can't diagnose regular sporadic 1-5 minute N signal drops

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DaveHanson

New Around Here
I have a Rosewill N4 wireless router as my router. It gives great range, better than an Belkin N+ and several others I've tried to replace it with, and it works great with the very affordable Rosewill N4PS in bridge mode.

Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me seem to figure out why that I get sporadic disconnection for maybe 1-5 minutes, before the network comes back up again. During those offline periods, all diagnostic tools seem useless...I only get messages about how "repairing" the network adapter configuration solved the issuse.

I'm confident the problem isn't with my network adapter, because we've witnessed the same behavior on multiple computers with different branks of NICs.

Would very much appreciate any and all advice as to how i might solve this problem. Be glad to include any diganostic information that might help of course too. TIA!!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!