1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Featured CES 2020: NETGEAR Debuts 5G, Wi-Fi 6 Mobile Router

Discussion in 'General Wireless Discussion' started by Julio Urquidi, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Julio Urquidi

Julio Urquidi News Editor

netgear-mr5200.jpg
    NETGEAR's new Nighthawk M5 5G Wi-Fi 6 Mobile Router (MR5200) combines 5G network access with Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking.

Powered by a removable rechargeable battery, the Nighthawk M5 can be used by families on-the-go or business travelers that need a fast 5G connection. It also can be used as a home-based networking gateway that can be connected to wired networks via its gigabit Ethernet port. Setup and management is done via a built-in color touchscreen.

Pricing for the Nighthawk M5 5G Wi-Fi 6 Mobile Router is currently TBD, but its scheduled for availability in the second half of 2020.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  2. Peter_M

Peter_M Occasional Visitor

Good, if it works as expected (I'm cautious) it will allow me to relaunch an old university project. Was about time, I'm getting old ;).