What's new

ChannelHog - Monitor And Force Maximum 5GHz Bandwidth For AX88U - continued ...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kernol

Very Senior Member
@thiggins - example of where 6 month rule rather arb? - could not post this request in the original thread due to 6 month rule.
Please create TAG for this Add-on. Thanks - then you can delete my post ;-)

You don't need a prefix to create another post. Just open a new thread.

For those interested in a RMerlin Add On [for the AX88U only] to fix 5GHz bandwidth - see the first post here ...
and note that you cannot post in that thread because it is too old [started 10th January 2020].

Channelhog addon does not have a TAG or Filter like all the other addons - so as thiggins says - just ignore the request to use tags and post without one.

In an attempt to keep the list of prefixes manageable, I'd rather only allocate a new prefix to addons that actually have enough activity to warrant one. This script doesn't.

Hi - quick question. Is it safe and reasonable to install ChannelHog both on both main AX88U router as well as AiMesh one?

Hi - quick question. Is it safe and reasonable to install ChannelHog both on both main AX88U router as well as AiMesh one?
I think it's safe but you only really require it in the main router.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!