What's new

CM32-Ac2600 Firmware.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Flaco

New Around Here
Hello everyone!

I'm seeking help with an issue I'm facing on my Asus CM32-AC2600 router. I have firmware version 1.0.1.7, and I'm experiencing connection problems on the 5 GHz network. Unfortunately, Asus no longer provides technical support for this model, and my service provider, Comcast, doesn't offer remote firmware updates.

I've been researching third-party firmwares such as DD-WRT, Merlin, and Tomato. I was wondering if anyone could assist me in solving the problem with the 5 GHz Wi-Fi signal. None of my devices want to connect to that network, and I'm looking for a solution.

If anyone has any recommendations or experience with third-party firmwares on this specific model (CM32-AC2600), I would greatly appreciate any advice or additional information you can provide.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpeg
    IMG_0040.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 71
Welcome to the forums @Flaco.

RMerlin doesn't support your router.

I would suggest doing a full reset to factory defaults and then minimally and manually configuring the router to secure it and connect to your ISP.

Thank you in advance for your help!

First - there is no custom firmware for your modem/router. Second - the screen shot you posted is with very tiny barely readable text. I don't see very well - are you are disabling the radio for 2h every evening between 22.00h and 0.00h? Disable all MU-MIMO and Beamforming, TX Bursting, WMM APSD, AMPDU Aggregation. Try again. If still no go - reset to defaults, don't change any Wi-Fi settings and try again. If still no go - replace the modem/router.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!