What's new

diff: minor typo fixes for 386.4

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

lightaffaire

Occasional Visitor
I noticed a misspelling in a logged message "waitted" so download the 386.4 source, fixed it and here is the diff.

There are other places that log with this typo but those messages must be in the binaries.

Iain

Attachments

• merlin-typo-diff.txt
    88.7 KB · Views: 101
Merlin usually doesn't fix these sorts of typo's (of which there are many), especially if they're just comments or in modules that aren't used. They would need to be fixed upstream by Asus otherwise it becomes a case of whack-a-mole every time a new GPL is merged.

I did my part... understood asus cherry picked changes from merlin so would have picked these up as well.

But you missed "minitues" in the same string.

the Internet Speed on "Adaptative QoS" tab is not working well.
It gives me between 300 and 400 mbps down and using speedtest app or on site it gives more than 900 down.

@RocketJSquirrel thank you for noting that. I will then fix that as well. Please let me know if you find any other misspellings.

I think you are wasting your efforts here. Anybody that does build from source would easily be able to fix all that up if they wanted to. You wouldn't just build the source like this just to apply an arbitrary diff file.

Last edited:
@Skiron some people like to contribute... others like to comment from their sofa... everyone has their own priorities.

I wasn't being disrespectful, and your intentions are well appreciated, but it is as I said.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!