What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Go ask @Adamm or @Jack Yaz . We've had our days when we regretted to ever have signed up on this board.

@thelonelycoder @Adamm @Jack Yaz --

Thank you all very much for what you do, and @RMerlin as well. I rarely post in any of these forums but have been following many of them for years and greatly rely on all the amazing free scripts and config advice, etc. It is all invaluable. Without all of you and the other contributors I would undoubtedly be on a different router platform and grossly less secure. Thanks again and donations coming...

@thelonelycoder @Adamm @Jack Yaz --

Thank you all very much for what you do, and @RMerlin as well. I rarely post in any of these forums but have been following many of them for years and greatly rely on all the amazing free scripts and config advice, etc. It is all invaluable. Without all of you and the other contributors I would undoubtedly be on a different router platform and grossly less secure. Thanks again and donations coming...
Are you M... T...? If so, thanks a lot, email follows.

Diversion 4.1.8 is now available

To test if your device works with the certificate, open https://diversion-adblocking-ip.address in a browser. You may have to reload the page a couple of times to get the secure padlock icon.

Why can't I pass(get a secure padlock) with this site using Chromium Edge/IE 11 from latest Win 10? I've checked the pixelserv cert and verified 2048 bit. What am I missing?
privacy error.jpg

certificates.jpg
Local Certs.jpg

Team, having a brain fart. Where is ca.crt saved in the router?

Also, related question... can I drop other files in that directory to make them available at http://192.168.X.3/other.file ?

I have no idea how that possibly could happen. There is NO code in Diversion that does this, except for the alerts if the discontinued support.it-mate.co.uk hosts file is in use.

Hmm, well somehow it happened between updating from 4.1.16, to 4.1.17 and 4.1.18; I have had social engineering going on in my router in previous weeks, in particular, a wildcard * in dnscrypt blocklist which blocked everything for a while, I had not done myself. Perhaps I pissed off the Moosad

Last edited:

Also, related question... can I drop other files in that directory to make them available at http://192.168.X.3/other.file ?
Are you referring to pixelserv-tls? If so this may help....Taken from https://kazoo.ga/pixelserv-tls/

Download the binary from Github. aarch64 for 64-bit ARM routers/servers. armv7 for 32-bit ARM routers/servers. Unzip the archive, locate & rename 'pixelserv-tls.<your architecture>.performance.dynamic' to 'pixelserv-tls'. Upload the file to your router/server and replace the one of the same name in '/opt/bin'.

Perfect, thanks guys. Easy enough to test now.

Edit: well that doesn't seem to work. /tmp/mnt/YourMom/entware/var/cache/pixelserv/sample.txt will not download, even though /ca.crt will. So... dunno.

Last edited:
Perfect, thanks guys. Easy enough to test now.

Edit: well that doesn't seem to work. /tmp/mnt/YourMom/entware/var/cache/pixelserv/sample.txt will not download, even though /ca.crt will. So... dunno.
If I’m understanding you right, it doesn’t work that way. It only serves the things it’s coded to serve, you can’t just add things at your own discretion.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. Would be nice to be able to throw up a few small files in a place like that for LAN/Wifi access...

I feel privileged and honored to be a small part of this big and wonderful community in this little corner of the web! :)

Wishing all the friends here new and old a Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year for 2020!

The support offered and the spirit of sharing here are special and it inspires me to do whatever I can to contribute too. A multitude of thanks and gratefulness to each and everyone for giving your time and expertise for everyone's benefit.

Keep safe and enjoy all the season has to offer!

I would just like to heartily endorse what @L&LD has said above ... and to add that if this website [snbforums] had a counter for the number of "likes" issued by a member [in addition to received by]- I have little doubt that the leader would be @L&LD {Thumbs-Up}. Your own skilful postings and your congenial spirit contribute greatly to the positive experiences enjoyed by so many [especially us "noobs"] on this forum. :D.

For your 1st question, I'm away from home, but I can teach you to fish:
Code:
find / -name ca.crt
I don't understand what you're asking in your 2nd question.

EDIT: Ooops. Didn't realize I wasn't looking at the bottom of the thread. Still, find is very useful, so I'll leave the example. :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!