What's new

Diversion Does Diversion break SSL?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Background

Regular Contributor
Hi,

Does diversion block ad tracking sites using HTTPS? I'm trying to go through Quidco for Cashback via an incognito window but I'm getting security certificate errors.

When I use a different PC (on a different network) it works as intended. My date/time is synced.

CHqKrDe.png

I can "Proceed unsafe" but not siure if this will cause cashback to not-track.

The site: https://track.webgains.com.

if i whitelist this in Diversion via SSH PuTTY would this work?

Sorted Whitelisting track.webgains.com allowed it to work.

Should've just tried that to begin with to avoid a thread, my bad!

Least it's here for future references (i guess)

This warning would appear if you haven’t imported and trusted your locally-generated Pixelserv CA to your devices.

This warning would appear if you haven’t imported and trusted your locally-generated Pixelserv CA to your devices.

Hey! Thanks for the response. Is there a guide for that? I didn't see that mentioned on the installation page.

I remember changing my starting IP or something to .3 starting range but can't remember which guide that was from to check if i missed Pixelserv CAs

From the Pixelserv Wiki:

Thanks! It got rid of the security certificate errors but now just a white page and doesn't redirect. I'll just keep the domain in the whitelist along with any other domains Quidco uses - sounds like the way. :)

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!