Diversion Does Diversion break SSL?

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Background

Occasional Visitor
Hi,

Does diversion block ad tracking sites using HTTPS? I'm trying to go through Quidco for Cashback via an incognito window but I'm getting security certificate errors.

When I use a different PC (on a different network) it works as intended. My date/time is synced.

I can "Proceed unsafe" but not siure if this will cause cashback to not-track.

The site: https://track.webgains.com.

if i whitelist this in Diversion via SSH PuTTY would this work?

Background

Occasional Visitor
Sorted Whitelisting track.webgains.com allowed it to work.

Should've just tried that to begin with to avoid a thread, my bad!

Least it's here for future references (i guess)

dave14305

Part of the Furniture
This warning would appear if you haven’t imported and trusted your locally-generated Pixelserv CA to your devices.

Background

Occasional Visitor
This warning would appear if you haven’t imported and trusted your locally-generated Pixelserv CA to your devices.

Hey! Thanks for the response. Is there a guide for that? I didn't see that mentioned on the installation page.

I remember changing my starting IP or something to .3 starting range but can't remember which guide that was from to check if i missed Pixelserv CAs

dave14305

Part of the Furniture
From the Pixelserv Wiki:

Background

Occasional Visitor
From the Pixelserv Wiki:

Thanks! It got rid of the security certificate errors but now just a white page and doesn't redirect. I'll just keep the domain in the whitelist along with any other domains Quidco uses - sounds like the way. :)

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!