What's new

Download Master blocklist

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Megahurtz

Occasional Visitor
I installed Download Master on my AX6000. I was able to ssh into the router and modify the settings.json file for Download Master to enable the block list as well as specify a URL to use. I entered "https://github.com/Naunter/BT_BlockLists/raw/master/bt_blocklists.gz" for the URL and tried stopping/starting Download Master and also rebooting the router.

Nothing appears in Download2/config/blocklists however. How can I get Download Master to process the block list?

Don't know, so asking, does Download Master automatically uncompress the file when the server is sending "application/octet-stream" instead of "application/gzip" for the Content-Type response header (as is the case at this time)?

Might could fetch the file, gzip -d it, and feed the result to the router, if nothing else.

It doesn't look like Download Master is downloading anything by itself. The blocklists directory is always empty. I manually wget'd that URL I plugged in to the config file and it pulled down the .gz file. Download Master didn't seem to do anything with that either.

I gzip -d'd that file and it gave me a bt_blocklists file. Stopping the Download Master service and restarting it looks like it processed that, because now I also have a bt_blocklists.bin file that didn't exist before. So I presume it worked and there is a block list in place now, but I still can't get Download Master to automatically download and process the file.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!