What's new

Asus GT-AX6000 unable to add torrent using Asus Download Master Utility

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Alphasmsn

Occasional Visitor
I have this GT-AX6000 and had the USB HDD installed with Asus download master from the router. The web interface on the browser is able to upload with torrent file however this cannot be done on the Asus Download Master Utility. The app shows it is connected and uploaded the torrent, but the torrent never appears in the torrent list on the web browser. There is no problem with the USB HDD since the files can be downloaded in the web browser interface, however the process is manual so I wanted to do so on the app. I have an older router RT-AC88U and the download master works fine on it. What is the issue with Download Master utility on Asus GT-AX6000? Is there anything that I missed?

I have this GT-AX6000 and had the USB HDD installed with Asus download master from the router. The web interface on the browser is able to upload with torrent file however this cannot be done on the Asus Download Master Utility. The app shows it is connected and uploaded the torrent, but the torrent never appears in the torrent list on the web browser. There is no problem with the USB HDD since the files can be downloaded in the web browser interface, however the process is manual so I wanted to do so on the app. I have an older router RT-AC88U and the download master works fine on it. What is the issue with Download Master utility on Asus GT-AX6000? Is there anything that I missed?
I faced the same issue on my RT-AC68u router . Tried everything but failed . The Last trick that worked for me was rename the torrent file to simple plain text using no space or special charecters in it , for eg your torrent file is "Movie_Name (yts.com) 1080p {HELLO}.torrent" change it to movie.torrent .. Worked for me ...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!