What's new

Download master max speed on AX88U (OR AC88U)?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

radeon7750

Occasional Visitor
Would anyone here care to tell me what speeds they are getting when using Asus Download Master on the RT-AX88U?

I have an older AC56U router and I usually get around 8-9000 KBps in Asus D.M. (my internet speed is 300Mbps) and I 'm wondering if an upgrade would be worthwhile.

PS: D.M. is installed on a Kingston A400 SSD attached to the router via USB 3.0.

I have a 500mbps internet connection and it reaches around 350 mbps. But most of the time, 200 - 300 mbps. (SSD-USB 3.0).

But I'm facing problems with the upload/seeding speed in download master, which is limited somehow to only 40kbps. Still searching to solve this...
384.12 Merlin firmware, AX88U.

Anyone experiencing this? Help, please!

Last edited:
I have a 500mbps internet connection and it reaches around 350 mbps. But most of the time, 200 - 300 mbps. (SSD-USB 3.0).

But I'm facing problems with the upload speed in download master, which is limited somehow to only 40kbps. Still searching to solve this...
384.12 Merlin firmware, AX88U.

Anyone experiencing this? Help, please!

Thank you so much for answering! :)That's a big jump in download speeds using Download Master compared to what I'm getting on my old asus AC56U router. You've helped me make up my mind.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!