What's new

Entware Easter update

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

heysoundude

Part of the Furniture
I follow the entware channel on Telegram and the devs have released a bunch of updates.
amtm handles it nicely...and I think I've noticed a little bit of a performance/responsiveness improvement. (it may also be this morning's coffee)
Thanks @ryzhov_al and team!

I follow the entware channel on Telegram and the devs have released a bunch of updates.
amtm handles it nicely...and I think I've noticed a little bit of a performance/responsiveness improvement. (it may also be this morning's coffee)
Thanks @ryzhov_al and team!
updating Entware to latest work smoothly. Just a little glitch on myside with the update and got resolve with some help from Dave. Aok so far.

I also just updated Entware and everything went very well (no issue with unbound).

I had to restart scribe to get the firewall logging to show again.

I updated entware via AMTM as usual and it did upgrade many packages. However, AMTM is still showing me that Entware still has two packages to update. No matter how many time I do update, the same two still show as needing updating.
Any ideas what I can to to correct this please?
FWIW I have rebooted the router. Model as per my sig.

Thanks.

As previously mentioned before AMTM perfectly handle the update in my case:

1650069868163.png

1650069930051.png

1650070043960.png

1650070224291.png

Now 5 hours since upgrading and everything OK...

I'm glad to read all feedback you've provided. Please, let me know about Entware issues at https://github.com/Entware/Entware/issues
I don't visit SNB often enough, but I promise to post changelog here, once per 2-3 months. Here it is:

The new ones marked by hyperlink.

I updated entware via AMTM as usual and it did upgrade many packages. However, AMTM is still showing me that Entware still has two packages to update. No matter how many time I do update, the same two still show as needing updating.

Thanks.

Try using the update function of each script individually, including AMTM (uu).

I stop Unbound, then apply (ep), then I (1)update Unbound which automatically starts it, then I go back and run updates for Diversion and Skynet.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.
I seem to have the same issue... there are 2 entware packages for Apache available that seem to have a hold on them? I was able to screencap the error because it disappears rather quickly...

Screenshot 2022-04-16 10.54.59.png

I seem to have the same issue... there are 2 entware packages for Apache available that seem to have a hold on them? I was able to screencap the error because it disappears rather quickly...

View attachment 40835
It’s an oddity of the Adguard home installer (to hold the Apache packages). See this thread:

View attachment 40835
I follow the step by Dave in this post and manage to install these packages.

It’s an oddity of the Adguard home installer (to hold the Apache packages). See this thread:

Thanks Dave... I found your other thread, ran that command, re-updated, and all is well. Much appreciated! :)

Does anybody know how to configure Unbound manager + Skynet country blocking peacefully together?
Unfortunately this is a must for me, since "unspecified countries from the far east" restlessly continue scan all my ports incrementally, for some reason.

I have been getting "Could not open /opt/var/lib/chrony/drift.tmp : Permission denied" errors in my log since running the Entware update.