What's new

Entware Easter update

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I have a bit of weird behavior with chronyd. My Windows pc can sync with it but chronyc clients have no output. I can get output with chronyc sources though. After restart chronyd, chronyc clients work properly. I reboot once and get the same behavior again.

Update: toggle to ntpd then back to chronyd. Issue resolved, chronyc clients work after reboot.

Last edited:
I updated entware via amtm this morning. All went well as far as the entware packages themselves were concerned, and no issues with ntp or packages on hold. I did have issues with scribe and unbound:
  • Scribe went into a stop-start-crash loop, flooding the log with kernel error messages. Turned out syslog-ng.conf was out of sync - manual package update fixed it.
  • Unbound just stopped without any error messages, and wouldn't restart. Again, a manual package update fixed it.
Anyway, all good for the last few hours.