What's new

Eleven Clock

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

AndreiV

Very Senior Member
For those that are sick of needing a microscope to view the taskbar clock in Windows 11 there is a working and highly customisable alternative.

>>>> Eleven Clock <<<<

( Development is paused for a while as the dev needed a well earned rest. )

Downloads at GitHub and also available on the Microsoft Store.

I'm eagerly awaiting the return of the popup analogue clock (with second hand) from the taskbar, just like in Windows 7. Apparently it's already available in some Windows builds, just waiting for it to go mainstream.

I'm eagerly awaiting the return of the popup analogue clock (with second hand) from the taskbar, just like in Windows 7. Apparently it's already available in some Windows builds, just waiting for it to go mainstream.

That would be good but what most people want is a clock with a readable font in the taskbar which ElevenClock gives you.

I used to run 1st Clock with multiple time zones displayed but Windows 11 made that impossible.

Attachments

• 11clock.png
    11clock.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 50
I'm eagerly awaiting the return of the transparent / translucent taskbar - it's the little things.

I have that along with a taskbar and menu that I want, not what M$ think is best.

>>>> START 11 <<<<
Unfortunately that has a paywall on it, I was using translucenttb, but that feature is not working since recent 11 update. I'm sure it will be patched again in the future.

I discovered Explorer Patcher though the other day, and I love it, it's returned my contextual menu to normal without having to right click, then click more options to see everything. It also can be used to remove the horrible cut and paste and rename icons in 11 and restore them to the full words like 10 uses. Highly recommend.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!