What's new

scMerlin Feedback wanted on potential feature for v2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

OMG! What's next? Grafana and Zabbix integration? :p:cool:

You continue to out do yourself @Jack Yaz !

Gosh , another awsome enrichment on webui after updated.It's stunning by your great effort,nothing to say but appreciated.

Really enjoy what you've done with this @Jack Yaz ... here's a thought though ... I use the existing text only v1.1.3 on my AiMesh Nodes where amtm comes with firmware and via SSH can install useful utilities such as nsrum / scMerlin / Entware packages / Disk check for small USB where Entware resides.

Not sure how scMerlin v2.0 will go with its webui page which cannot be accessed on AiMesh Nodes ? Hopefully my concerns are unfounded and you will have a ready solution ;).

Really enjoy what you've done with this @Jack Yaz ... here's a thought though ... I use the existing text only v1.1.3 on my AiMesh Nodes where amtm comes with firmware and via SSH can install useful utilities such as nsrum / scMerlin / Entware packages / Disk check for small USB where Entware resides.

Not sure how scMerlin v2.0 will go with its webui page which cannot be accessed on AiMesh Nodes ? Hopefully my concerns are unfounded and you will have a ready solution ;).
The nodes are taking over.

The nodes are taking over.

nodes.jpg

:eek:

cli access is unchanged and still available

Hi! current version is scmerlin 2.0.0 on ASUS RT-AC3200 asuswrt-merlin 384.13.10
your mentionned patch is already included in my version.

Still empty "Temperatures" lines on webUI

command line says:
## v2.0.0 on RT-AC3200 ##
Temperatures

CPU:63°C
2.4 GHz: 47°C
5 GHz: 49.5°C

Press enter to continue...

Can you help ?
Thanks

Really like the new page, any way to get an option on the temperature format to be in Fahrenheit?

Hi! current version is scmerlin 2.0.0 on ASUS RT-AC3200 asuswrt-merlin 384.13.10
your mentionned patch is already included in my version.

Still empty "Temperatures" lines on webUI

command line says:
Temperatures

Press enter to continue...

Can you help ?
Thanks
I'll check the source for that model/branch

I'll check the source for that model/branch

Temperatures

Press enter to continue..

May it be caused by the fact that there is NO space after the colon symbol on CPU line

There is no version number at the beginning of your script

Here is the content of /tmp/var/wwwext/user2.asp ( 30339 Nov 13 18:36 /tmp/var/wwwext/user2.asp) :

function update_temperatures(){
$j.ajax({
url: '/ajax_coretmp.asp',
dataType: 'script',
error: function(xhr){
update_temperatures();
},
success: function(response){
code = "<b>2.4 GHz:</b><span> " + curr_coreTmp_2_raw + "</span>";
if(typeof wl_info.band5g_2_support == 'undefined' || wl_info.band5g_2_support == null){
code += "&nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>5 GHz:</b> <span>" + curr_coreTmp_5_raw + "</span>";
}
else{
if(wl_info.band5g_2_support){
code += "&nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>5 GHz-1:</b> <span>" + curr_coreTmp_5_raw + "</span>";
code += "&nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>5 GHz-2:</b> <span>" + curr_coreTmp_52_raw + "</span>";
}
else if (band5g_support){
code += "&nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>5 GHz:</b> <span>" + curr_coreTmp_5_raw + "</span>";
}
}

var CPUTemp = "";
if(typeof curr_cpuTemp === 'undefined' || curr_cpuTemp === null){
CPUTemp = curr_coreTmp_cpu;
}
else{
CPUTemp = curr_cpuTemp;
}

if(CPUTemp != ""){
code +="&nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>CPU:</b> <span>" + parseInt(CPUTemp) +"&deg;C</span>";
}
document.getElementById("temp_td").innerHTML = code;
setTimeout("update_temperatures();", 3000);
}
});
}

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!