I assume game transferring is game downloads. They show up different from rules to the pie chartsVersion 1.0.6 Released 20-Nov-2020
Update process was reworked significantly behind the scenes so if your update fails, you might need to just install again. Hopefully it works the first time.
- Removed support to migrate legacy FreshJR_QOS rules to new FlexQoS format. Separate script migrate_FreshJR.sh available on Github if needed.
- Revert am_get_webui_page function to Merlin's version. Allows support for 20 addon webpages in 386.1.
- Simplified service-event handler functions.
- Removed ability to disable conntrack flushing (always enabled)
- Combine update and install functions between CLI and webui.
- Add startup check to ensure JFFS scripts are enabled.
- Skip applying custom bandwidth settings if Adaptive QoS automatic bandwidth is enabled.
- Detect WAN interface name internally instead of relying on firewall-start passing it as argument.
- Trigger FlexQoS on service restart_qos as well as restart_firewall. This will allow easier integration with spdMerlin 4.0 with AutoBW in the future.
Nothing terribly visibly sexy in this release, but I'm starting to rework a lot of the code for the next major release to be leaner and better documented. More chance of things breaking in this release than looking different.