What's new

FlexQoS FlexQoS 1.0 - Flexible QoS Enhancement Script for Adaptive QoS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Like i have stated, the most important port is 3478, unlike others. Other that might be important is STUN, which has its rule, but i have yet to test that.

So, after a short explanation, can you now provide me an answer for my question so i could test further? ;) Thanks
What game is it it's probably best to use a port range instead it covers all the ones used.

Can be there button on the end of line in list of connection for quick add to user rules ?

Is there chance that the graphs can be in log scale ? And some check box on GUI to switch between normal and log scale ...
I experimented with it but the y-axis labels didn't look very good (see below), at least based on my current level of expertise with chart.js. I will keep working on it though.
1606920616314.png

Can be there button on the end of line in list of connection for quick add to user rules ?
It's an interesting idea. I'm a little concerned about performance because that list is recreated every 3 seconds so I'm not sure what would happen if you try to click and then it redraws. Definitely an idea for a future release!

Last edited:
Im curious if anyone here using Adaptive QoS gets an "A" bufferbloat test through dls reports speedtest? I tried stock firmware, FreshJr QoS script, and now Flex for the life of me i cant never get A rating test. Can this be to comcast ??? My speeds are pretty bad and are advertised at 100/5 mbps. Real speed test average 115/5.5 mbps.

My bufferbloat rating scores average between C/Ds. I even setup my bandwidth allocations to 65/4 mbps without luck. Comcast sucks haha.

Im curious if anyone here using Adaptive QoS gets an "A" bufferbloat test through dls reports speedtest? I tried stock firmware, FreshJr QoS script, and now Flex for the life of me i cant never get A rating test. Can this be to comcast ??? My speeds are pretty bad and are advertised at 100/5 mbps. Real speed test average 115/5.5 mbps.

My bufferbloat rating scores average between C/Ds. I even setup my bandwidth allocations to 65/4 mbps without luck. Comcast sucks haha.

Yes, an A rating with Adaptive QoS + FlexQoS is possible:
66486759.png

This is on a 100Mbit/s up/down Fiber connection. I think your very low upload bandwidth is the culprit.

I get an A for bufferbloat through an iPad using Safari.

I get a D for bufferbloat through a Windows laptop using Firefox.

FlexQoS Adaptive QoS settings are 330/14 over a Comcast 600/15 plan.

I can get the below:

1606931995615.png

I experimented with it but the y-axis labels didn't look very good (see below), at least based on my current level of expertise with chart.js. I will keep working on it though.
View attachment 28132

It's an interesting idea. I'm a little concerned about performance because that list is recreated every 3 seconds so I'm not sure what would happen if you try to click and then it redraws. Definitely an idea for a future release!
I think it will be enough to open prefilled window used for adding that I don't need to write too much ...

There have been issues reported before with the AX58U and broken upload with stock Adaptive QoS.
okay. thanks. Will see if it is improved when 386 (merlin) is released

If I saw multiple udp connections while doing something that is latency sensitive, I would assume they are very important for the performance of what I'm doing (e.g. such as online meetings, VoIP, gaming). Perhaps another gamer can come up with a reasonable rule.
yes others 1 or 2 priority... problem solved thats why i do it that way cuz all games are like that and mose voip apps like team speak discord etc as well

"others" carrys the majority of timing sensitive apps 99% of the time.. it needs to be high,

netcontrol
voip
others

nothing else matters much

A little less crowded now.

Poll: How many people understand logarithmic scale graphs?
View attachment 28143L
Would a toggle feature on the rate speeds, between kbps & mbps mess with the graphs? I know space might be limited.

Looking really good.

1606948048353.png

100/40 fibre here.
FlexQos, adaptive. 386.1 alpha 4.
Results vary slightly depending on time of day, network conditions?

1606956648229.png

This was tested with FlexQoS 1.05 and asus merlin 384.19.

I havent tested yet with 386 alfa and flexqos 1.06

It is PES 2021 for PS4 (Pro Evolution Soccer). There seems to be not enough space even for port ranges. I dunno
I'm sure it's possible to do port ranges I'll double check tomorrow in my router.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!