What's new

FlexQoS FlexQoS 1.2.5 - Flexible QoS Enhancement Script for Adaptive QoS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I don’t want game downloads to be prioritized as it’s not optimal for gameplay.

how can I set this up to where my ps5 gaming packets are #1.

If I put my tcp into downloads to another category, do those get prioritized layer? Therefore affecting gameplay?
You still haven’t added the Game Downloads rule from the well-known rule list. You still haven’t shown what the Tracked Connections from your PS5 look like when you’re using it. I don’t understand what the traffic looks like that you want to move, so there is nothing to base any suggestions on.

You still haven’t added the Game Downloads rule from the well-known rule list. You still haven’t shown what the Tracked Connections from your PS5 look like when you’re using it. I don’t understand what the traffic looks like that you want to move, so there is nothing to base any suggestions on.
I want all my ps5 packets to be net control only.

I know how to do everything regarding that. (Do I need games to be prioritized? Even though nothing will be in there)

how can I separate other devices who use the same SSL/TLS?

I want all my ps5 packets to be net control only.

I know how to do everything regarding that. (Do I need games to be prioritized? Even though nothing will be in there)

how can I separate other devices who use the same SSL/TLS?
Best of luck to you. I don’t know how to help you.

Anyone can guide me how do I set it to prioritize my game, i have 500/100 fiber connection, whenever somebody is downloading it is causing lag to my game. I played most EA Apex legends

Anyone can guide me how do I set it to prioritize my game, i have 500/100 fiber connection, whenever somebody is downloading it is causing lag to my game. I played most EA Apex legends
What have you setup yet? Have you installed Flex and setup the gaming rule already, does your gaming device have a static ip ?

You can provide pics of your Flex setup so others may be able to provide additional information.

Sometimes you cant fix all with just the script alone. Theres other variables that play a role starting with your ISP.

What have you setup yet? Have you installed Flex and setup the gaming rule already, does your gaming device have a static ip ?

You can provide pics of your Flex setup so others may be able to provide additional information.

Sometimes you cant fix all with just the script alone. Theres other variables that play a role starting with your ISP.
I have installed Flex and didnt touch anything from tables. Yes my pc have static IP.
Screenshot 2021-08-20 150459.png

Screenshot 2021-08-20 150222.png

and somehow my graph wont show anything.
Screenshot 2021-08-20 150350.png

AX-88U, 386.3_2

Here's the log,

Says more than 10000 characters, so I posted somewhere else.
Can you run this command before and after running a speedtest? Looking to see if the stats increase due to the speedtest.
Code:
tc -s class show dev br0 parent 1:
tc -s class show dev eth0 parent 1:

Can you run this command before and after running a speedtest? Looking to see if the stats increase due to the speedtest.
Code:
tc -s class show dev br0 parent 1:
tc -s class show dev eth0 parent 1:
is that I input these 2 command and take note, then i ran my speedtest and run these commands again and copy their value? If yes, its below. I dont know how to tell if the stats increase?

I dont know can this help you i comparing both files and this is the results.
Screenshot 2021-08-20 201737.png

Screenshot 2021-08-20 201751.png

Last edited:
is that I input these 2 command and take note, then i ran my speedtest and run these commands again and copy their value? If yes, its below. I dont know how to tell if the stats increase?

I dont know can this help you i comparing both files and this is the results.
View attachment 35858
View attachment 35859
Definitely seems like Adaptive QoS doesn’t work. Remove FlexQoS and watch the Classification tab to see if the counters increase as you use the internet.

Definitely seems like Adaptive QoS doesn’t work. Remove FlexQoS and watch the Classification tab to see if the counters increase as you use the internet.
nope it doesn't. The classification tab not showing anything?
Screenshot 2021-08-20 224338.png

Last edited:
nope it doesn't. The classification tab not showing anything?
View attachment 35863
That is odd.

Does disabling/enabling Adaptive QoS do anything.

I'm not sure why the classifcation is not working. What's the size of the USB you're using? Does 'amtm' work ok?

Worst case, you might have to reset router and setup from scratch.

That is odd.

Does disabling/enabling Adaptive QoS do anything.

I'm not sure why the classifcation is not working. What's the size of the USB you're using? Does 'amtm' work ok?

Worst case, you might have to reset router and setup from scratch.
will try, not using any usb drive. yeah, amtm works.
Okay, if still cant i will do it.

Update:
Disabling and re-enabling Adaptive QOS does not do anything

Last edited:
Can you post what appears in the System Log when you restart QoS?
Aug 20 23:26:18 rc_service: httpd 12996:notify_rc restart_qos;restart_firewall
Aug 20 23:26:19 kernel: Cpuidle Host Clock divider is enabled
Aug 20 23:26:21 BWDPI: fun bitmap = 4ff
Aug 20 23:26:21 A.QoS: qos_count=0, qos_check=0
Aug 20 23:26:24 custom_script: Running /jffs/scripts/service-event-end (args: restart qos)
Aug 20 23:26:24 custom_script: Running /jffs/scripts/nat-start
Aug 20 23:26:24 custom_script: Running /jffs/scripts/firewall-start (args: ppp0)
Aug 20 23:26:24 custom_script: Running /jffs/scripts/service-event-end (args: restart firewall)
Aug 20 23:27:06 miniupnpd[18167]: recv (state0): Connection reset by peer

Aug 20 23:26:18 rc_service: httpd 12996:notify_rc restart_qos;restart_firewall
Aug 20 23:26:19 kernel: Cpuidle Host Clock divider is enabled
Aug 20 23:26:21 BWDPI: fun bitmap = 4ff
Aug 20 23:26:21 A.QoS: qos_count=0, qos_check=0
Aug 20 23:26:24 custom_script: Running /jffs/scripts/service-event-end (args: restart qos)
Aug 20 23:26:24 custom_script: Running /jffs/scripts/nat-start
Aug 20 23:26:24 custom_script: Running /jffs/scripts/firewall-start (args: ppp0)
Aug 20 23:26:24 custom_script: Running /jffs/scripts/service-event-end (args: restart firewall)
Aug 20 23:27:06 miniupnpd[18167]: recv (state0): Connection reset by peer
That seems normal. Not sure why this would not be working. Have you tried the latest stock firmware? You haven’t compiled this firmware yourself from github, I assume?

That seems normal. Not sure why this would not be working. Have you tried the latest stock firmware? You haven’t compiled this firmware yourself from github, I assume?
Any reason why changing UDP timeout : UNREPLIED makes the game feel great? Perhaps freeing up resources?

After factory resetting, and reboot router after enabling QOS. Classification tab is showing properly now. Now, how do I tweak it to make sure my gaming ping doesn't spikes up whenever somebody is doing heavily pulling.
Screenshot 2021-08-21 032519.png

Screenshot 2021-08-21 032545.png

Shouldn't speedtest traffic categorized under File Transferring? I was doing a speedtest and File Transfer category is not showing.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!