What's new

[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin 374.43 LTS releases (Archive)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hello,
Could you tell me is it working on RT-AC51U?
thx for help!
No, sorry....the 51U is a Mediatek/RALink chipset....this fork is focused on Broadcom. I think Padavan's firmware may support the 51U.

I know that one has never been reported before.....are you still running ESET? Any password managers? Could your exclusions for the router ip have been reset somewhere?

When I upgraded to Windows 10, I switched to Windows Defender. It was a hassle to get Windows Defender malware definitions updated in a timely way, but at the moment pretty settled with it. Looking at the Windows 10 exclusions for Windows Defender, I don't see any exclusions for IP addresses, just files, folders, and processes. So I tried disabling Windows Defender and saw the same behavior. And I disabled LastPass, no difference in behavior there, either. By the way, I exited and re-entered my browser each time I made one of those changes. Just to remove one more variable.

Saw something interesting on the real-time graph, though. I did several speed tests, all showed up on both the realtime and last-24-hours "internet" graphs. However, for the "wired" realtime graph, when I switched to it, I saw some data appear (before the speed test), and then that data disappeared off the graph, and none of the speed test data went on the realtime wired graph. I did switch over to the internet realtime graph and saw the speed test data appearing there. Then switched back to the wired realtime graph and no speed test data was coming onto the graph. The wired realtime data graph stayed empty during the whole of the speed tests that I did (except for the incredible disappearing data that appeared and disappeared before the speed test was run).

Just to check, the Edge browser showed the same behavior as Chrome.

Strange. I think that I'm done dealing with this one. I'll stick to the "internet" graphs, they tell me most of what I want to know most times anyways.

Last edited:
Just to check, the Edge browser showed the same behavior as Chrome.
I just switched my data location over to RAM just to double check, and everything continued to work fine. Also tried from a Linux system running Firefox....ok there too.

One last thing for you to try....try starting IE in
No-Addons mode
In-Private browsing mode

anyone have problems connecting with aicloud smart access from internet? Still works from my home WiFi. It worked a month ago but not now. I suspect it's the android app. I did try rolling back router firmware's and factory reset. I'm back on v13e1 on my rt-n66u

Last edited:
I just switched my data location over to RAM just to double check, and everything continued to work fine. Also tried from a Linux system running Firefox....ok there too.

One last thing for you to try....try starting IE in
No-Addons mode
In-Private browsing mode

Don't have IE myself, but the Edge browser (Windows 10) has no extensions at this point, and I mentioned above that there was no difference with the Edge browser. Started Chrome in "--disable-extensions" (also added "--safe-plugins" and "incognito" later) mode. No difference from behavior with extensions enabled.

I suppose that I could reset and manually reconfigure the router, might be worth a try at this point. But I seem to remember this behavior from before, and setting it aside since I couldn't figure it out.

Last edited:
Don't have IE myself, but the Edge browser (Windows 10) has no extensions at this point, and I mentioned above that there was no difference with the Edge browser. Started Chrome in "--disable-extensions" (also added "--safe-plugins" and "incognito" later) mode. No difference from behavior with extensions enabled.

I suppose that I could reset and manually reconfigure the router, might be worth a try at this point. But I seem to remember this behavior from before, and setting it aside since I couldn't figure it out.

Windows 10 does have IE11 you just have to look for it in the start menu under apps.. Not that this will fix your issue but it is there. :)

Windows 10 does have IE11 you just have to look for it in the start menu under apps.. Not that this will fix your issue but it is there. :)

I have run into IE in the "all apps" area, but am studiously ignoring it *smile*. Not that I like or use Edge much without an ad blocker, either. I drag out Edge when I get anomalous results with Chrome, just for comparison. Haven't bothered with IE yet, and hope to leave it buried. Should have said "I don't use IE", I guess *smile*.

Last edited:
No difference from behavior with extensions enabled.
Hmm.....not familiar with 'incognito' on Chrome. The In-Private mode for IE (and I assume Edge) disables caching, that's why I suggested that one also.

What is your internet speed? What happens if you change the display from KB/s to Mb/s?

I have run into IE in the "all apps" area, but am studiously ignoring it *smile*. Not that I like or use Edge much without an ad blocker, either. I drag out Edge when I get anomalous results with Chrome, just for comparison. Haven't bothered with IE yet, and hope to leave it buried. Should have said "I don't use IE", I guess *smile*.

Don't blame you IE is not the best. I tried Win-10 on this laptop worked great but one issue i did have was a deal breaker. Once the laptop went to sleep it would not wake up with Win-10 unless i did a shut off and on with the power button.

Hmm.....not familiar with 'incognito' on Chrome. The In-Private mode for IE (and I assume Edge) disables caching, that's why I suggested that one also.

What is your internet speed? What happens if you change the display from KB/s to Mb/s?

Okay just tried re-flash, couple of resets to factory defaults, and maual reconfigure. Looked at traffic manager before enabling IPv6, same behavior. Enabled IPv6, same behavior.

Changed from Kbps to Mbps, no difference in behavior.

Beginning to think that this is somehow RT-AC68P versus RT-AC68U, since we're running out of variables that I can set here. Don't see how, but you never know.

Internet speed is 180/12.

Beginning to think that this is somehow RT-AC68P versus RT-AC68U, since we're running out of variables that I can set here. Don't see how, but you never know.
Last idea.....turn on the browser developer console and check for errors....

Don't blame you IE is not the best. I tried Win-10 on this laptop worked great but one issue i did have was a deal breaker. Once the laptop went to sleep it would not wake up with Win-10 unless i did a shut off and on with the power button.

Did you install the chipset driver from your laptop OEM? That's usually what takes care of that sort of issue. I ended up having to install several Windows 7/8 drivers from Dell on Windows 10 (including the chipset driver, audio driver, etc.) to get the Dell laptop upgrade to work correctly. Laptops have more interesting hardware...Of course, then you need to figure out how to keep Windows Update from replacing those drivers with generic ones, that's fun, too *smile*.

Last edited:
Last idea.....turn on the browser developer console and check for errors....

Not seeing any errors, everything looks fine to me, no errors on the traffic manager realtime graph page. Tried both the javascript console and the "developer tools" suite. Nothing weird, other than the traffic data not going to the realtime wired graph *sigh*.

Hi,
I installed V13E1 2 days ago on my RT 66NU. It Works great!
John thanks For hour excellent work!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T113 met Tapatalk

What is this

...And i can't go from 80mW to 100mW it just keep spinning

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2015-08-22 kl. 22.42.08.png
    Skærmbillede 2015-08-22 kl. 22.42.08.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!