What's new

[GT-AX11000] Beta firmware & List of issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

doc octopus

Last edited:
AiMesh works poorly by setting the GT-AX11000 as the main node. How long does it take to provide a working firmware?

I had a really weird issue with the beta firmware. I could not obtain any IPv6 from the router to My Xbox or laptops via LAN lines. WiFi the clients would obtain IPv6 no problem. It was very weird. I went back to the non beta firmware and everything is fine. I have Comcast as internet as provider. Inside the router i have IPv6 set to native.

I had a really weird issue with the beta firmware. I could not obtain any IPv6 from the router to My Xbox or laptops via LAN lines. WiFi the clients would obtain IPv6 no problem. It was very weird. I went back to the non beta firmware and everything is fine. I have Comcast as internet as provider. Inside the router i have IPv6 set to native.
How can I check that?

Hi, I follow this drama daily and just got out of a major issue..... no I did not go buy a different router!

Here is my set up;

GT-AX1000 main AiMesh router running 9.0.0.4.384_5781-g59be799
RT-AX88U hardwired node running 9.0.0.4.384_5787-g0fcfebf
RT-AC86U x2 hardwired node running 3.0.0.4.384_45149-g467037b
GT-AC5300 wireless node running 3.0.0.4.384_45149-g467037b
I have around 71 connected clients wired/wireless

Coverage is great, speed is great and this last beta has been very good for me even though I see others have had issue.
This was all good up until last night, the main router would not stay connect for more than 15 mins to the internet (Comcast), I would reboot. After a few hours I thought I would reinstall a good working back up setting file to see, nope same old. I let it go over night to see if it would sort itself out but again nope. This morning I reinstalled the 9.0.0.4.384_5781-g59be799 file and all is back to normal.

How odd but please Asus please keep pushing out updates to fix the issues we seem to be having.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!