[GT-AX11000] Beta firmware & List of issues

  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

doc octopus

Regular Contributor
Last edited:

doc octopus

Regular Contributor
AiMesh works poorly by setting the GT-AX11000 as the main node. How long does it take to provide a working firmware?
 

matthew johnson

Regular Contributor
I had a really weird issue with the beta firmware. I could not obtain any IPv6 from the router to My Xbox or laptops via LAN lines. WiFi the clients would obtain IPv6 no problem. It was very weird. I went back to the non beta firmware and everything is fine. I have Comcast as internet as provider. Inside the router i have IPv6 set to native.
 

Oscar7650

New Around Here
I had a really weird issue with the beta firmware. I could not obtain any IPv6 from the router to My Xbox or laptops via LAN lines. WiFi the clients would obtain IPv6 no problem. It was very weird. I went back to the non beta firmware and everything is fine. I have Comcast as internet as provider. Inside the router i have IPv6 set to native.
How can I check that?
 

livefeed

Regular Contributor
Hi, I follow this drama daily and just got out of a major issue..... no I did not go buy a different router!

Here is my set up;

GT-AX1000 main AiMesh router running 9.0.0.4.384_5781-g59be799
RT-AX88U hardwired node running 9.0.0.4.384_5787-g0fcfebf
RT-AC86U x2 hardwired node running 3.0.0.4.384_45149-g467037b
GT-AC5300 wireless node running 3.0.0.4.384_45149-g467037b
I have around 71 connected clients wired/wireless

Coverage is great, speed is great and this last beta has been very good for me even though I see others have had issue.
This was all good up until last night, the main router would not stay connect for more than 15 mins to the internet (Comcast), I would reboot. After a few hours I thought I would reinstall a good working back up setting file to see, nope same old. I let it go over night to see if it would sort itself out but again nope. This morning I reinstalled the 9.0.0.4.384_5781-g59be799 file and all is back to normal.

How odd but please Asus please keep pushing out updates to fix the issues we seem to be having.
 

Similar threads

Latest threads

Sign Up For SNBForums Daily Digest

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!
Top